Seafire

So with the Firefly out in both formats it’s time to start back on the Seafire.  I tried a quick export to P3Dv4 to see how it looks and there don’t seem to be any major issues at this stage.  The gear and flaps even animated correctly on the first attempt which is small victor!

There’re a few more bits to add on the main gear, along with the aileron hinge, after which I can map the port wing before mirroring it so it looks a bit less lopsided!

At the moment she looks a bit more Spitfire Vc than Seafire II, primarily because I have really good plans for the Spitfire marks!  For the Seafires I only have detailed plans for the differences, e.g. external strengthening, tail-hook, radio fit etc. so it’s easier to make a Spitfire Vc and then modify it.

I’m also playing with adding TacPack to the Firefly, including an idea I’ve got for an extra little feature.  Hopefully that will all be ready before Christmas.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s